Hot tub, fireplace, sitting area, private bath and Captain’s bed
Ahoy mates! If you’ve ever had a secret desire to experience the life of a pirate on a sailing ship, this suite offers you a luxurious stay in the captain’s quarters. There’s a cozy captain's bed, wood and stone fireplace, red sea lanterns that sway with the sound of waves and sea gulls, and a treasure map that’ll lead you to your private bathroom. The hand painted tile hot tub and stained glass windows, along with a pirate’s treasure chest and spacious quarters are bound to make this an adventure to remember.
$275 per night plus tax Friday and Saturday
$245 per night plus tax Thursday and Sunday (excluding holidays)
Rates include a bottle of local wine upon arrival and breakfast each morning.
“The Pirate room was so enveloping and textural. It truly felt like you were in the captains quarters of a pirate ship. Nothing seemed of this time. We really felt transported.”
• Recipient of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
• The Victorian Mansion was selected as "Offbeat Backroads: #1 favorite”
• France's "Le Guide Du Routard's" 'must see' in California
• One of Peter Guttman’s “10 Most Quirky Overnights in the U.S.”
• One of the “Top 10 Most Quirky Places to Stay” by TripAdvisor
• One of National Geographic Traveler’s “Quirky Hotels Around the Country”
Any of our suites are a perfect honeymoon, anniversary, or birthday getaway. Guests find our mansion a fun and refreshing retreat from their busy lifestyles.