Hot tub, fireplace, sitting area, private bath and caravan wagon bed
The enchanting Gypsy Suite will trigger your sense of wanderlust as you experience an inviting campfire and a cozy bed in a caravan wagon. Forest sounds surround you as you sleep peacefully, and Gypsies grace your hidden bathroom. Through the glade, a stream in a wooded mural cascades into your sunken hot tub. The spacious camp grounds will spark your wish for relaxation. Without the help of a fortune teller you’ll know your future holds a special experience when you stay in this suite.
$275 per night plus tax Friday and Saturday
$245 per night plus tax Thursday and Sunday (excluding holidays)
Rates include a bottle of local wine upon arrival and breakfast each morning.
“We've had THREE amazing experiences at The Victorian Mansion in Los Alamos! Our last visit was in the Gypsy Suite, where we immersed ourselves in vagabond style with the feeling of being outdoors in a gypsy encampment, sleeping in a caravan with fireplace roaring & the sound of woodland creatures in the distance!”
• Recipient of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
• The Victorian Mansion was selected as "Offbeat Backroads: #1 favorite”
• France's "Le Guide Du Routard's" 'must see' in California
• One of Peter Guttman’s “10 Most Quirky Overnights in the U.S.”
• One of the “Top 10 Most Quirky Places to Stay” by TripAdvisor
• One of National Geographic Traveler’s “Quirky Hotels Around the Country”
Any of our suites are a perfect honeymoon, anniversary, or birthday getaway. Guests find our mansion a fun and refreshing retreat from their busy lifestyles.