Hot tub, fireplace, private balcony, sitting area, private bath and artist’s loft bed
Ouh la la! This delightful artist’s loft overlooks Paris and the Eiffel Tower, complete with artwork and a beautiful sunset mural you can see from your balcony. A charming circular iron staircase dramatically leads to your bed in the loft. The elegant powder room is tastefully appointed and the spacious suite boasts an in-room hot tub and theme movies. Colorful lighting enhances the mood. You don’t have to fly to Paris to feel like you’ve been on a fabulous retreat—with a French flair!
$275 per night plus tax Friday and Saturday
$245 per night plus tax Thursday and Sunday (excluding holidays)
Rates include breakfast each morning of your stay.
“Absolutely loved it here! We stayed in the French Suite, one of only two rooms with a balcony. We used the balcony a lot and enjoyed the beautiful views with a glass of wine before and after dinner and breakfast in the morning. Everything is so wonderfully done - the personalized service, the amazing murals, the Edith Piaf on the cd player, French themed DVDs (and Sideways in every room of course!), the delicious breakfast.”
Los Angeles, California
• Recipient of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
• The Victorian Mansion was selected as "Offbeat Backroads: #1 favorite”
• France's "Le Guide Du Routard's" 'must see' in California
• One of Peter Guttman’s “10 Most Quirky Overnights in the U.S.”
• One of the “Top 10 Most Quirky Places to Stay” by TripAdvisor
• One of National Geographic Traveler’s “Quirky Hotels Around the Country”
Any of our suites are a perfect honeymoon, anniversary, or birthday getaway. Guests find our mansion a fun and refreshing retreat from their busy lifestyles.