Hot tub, fireplace, private balcony, sitting area, private bath and artist’s loft bed
Ouh la la! This delightful artist’s loft overlooks Paris and the Eiffel Tower, complete with artwork and a beautiful sunset mural you can see from your balcony. A charming circular iron staircase dramatically leads to your bed in the loft. The elegant powder room is tastefully appointed and the spacious suite boasts an in-room hot tub and theme movies. Colorful lighting enhances the mood. You don’t have to fly to Paris to feel like you’ve been on a fabulous retreat—with a French flair!
$275 per night plus tax Friday and Saturday
$245 per night plus tax Thursday and Sunday (excluding holidays)
Rates include a bottle of local wine upon arrival and breakfast each morning.
“Absolutely loved it here! We stayed in the French Suite, one of only two rooms with a balcony. We used the balcony a lot and enjoyed the beautiful views with a glass of wine before and after dinner and breakfast in the morning. Everything is so wonderfully done - the personalized service, the amazing murals, the Edith Piaf on the cd player, French themed DVDs (and Sideways in every room of course!), the delicious breakfast.”
Los Angeles, California
• Recipient of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
• The Victorian Mansion was selected as "Offbeat Backroads: #1 favorite”
• France's "Le Guide Du Routard's" 'must see' in California
• One of Peter Guttman’s “10 Most Quirky Overnights in the U.S.”
• One of the “Top 10 Most Quirky Places to Stay” by TripAdvisor
• One of National Geographic Traveler’s “Quirky Hotels Around the Country”
Any of our suites are a perfect honeymoon, anniversary, or birthday getaway. Guests find our mansion a fun and refreshing retreat from their busy lifestyles.